Monday, October 26, 2009

Secret Saturdays

Harluu. Last saturday, Im sleepover + study at Nurul's house. My parents agrees. So, my dad sent me to Nurul's house around 7 something. And then, me and Nurul went to Sunway Pyramid to company her mum and sister shopping. We arrived at there around 730 something, i guess. Nurul was so hungry and she asked her mum 20 bucks, and we had our dinner at Burger King. Its nice to had a dinner with her. We gossiping all the time. Haha. Im crazy about Akon's Concert. And we rushing to the elevator to the place that could went to Lagoon. And we are so pening because we dont know what floor Mcd is. And there is soooo many Nigga. And Nurul said this to me when she saw a nigga. "Ni smue Akon punya gang la ni." I was laughing. Then, we cant see Akon is singing and we could see theres thousand people at Akon's concert. My heart was so hurt. Cehcehceh. -.-'And we went to Puma. Because Nurul's sister want to buy a new Ferrari's new handbag design. It was so cool. And we went back to Nurul's crib. And we want to study. But, we end up onlining. I was so pening because Nurul and K is argueing. First, Nurul was playing around, and end up like K was so angry at Nurul because of some reason. Anis is mad at us because, she was like chatting with dinding. Haha. Webcaming with K. Haha. Fun. Nurul got an idea to put our name like this. 'Aqiela dan Norule SDN. BHD. yang tak berapa sendirian.' We were laughing like hell. And we are so hungry. We tell everbody that we want to eat. But not Anis. And we went to the kitchen. We eateateat. We went to upstairs and look at the laptop none of our friend is online. Fine. -.-' We studying and calling Anis. Pity Anis because she cant join us. Her mum doesnt agrees. )': After studying, we sleep at 430 something and woke up at 11. Oh didnt I tell you about I woke her mum up because Im playing Nurul's sliding door. And the alarm is buzzing. I was like. OMG. Cuak nak mampus lah weh. Okay, back to the point. Nurul call Anis. Anis went to Nurul's house around 3 like that. We take bath around 4. And study. (: After studying. Her mum went out to airport to pick up her dad. And we went to Anis's crib. We studying maths. Haihhh. How depressed it is because our final exam is today. What the f. -.-' Okay. It was 7 oclock already. They sent me home. And it was rainig. I run untill I went home. HAHA. I am so english broken. So. thats all. Oh. starting today untill next tuesday, i will no update my blog. because of my Final Exam. Farewell earthlings.

No comments: